- Universal Kids, the TV network that playfully celebrates kids’ everyday adventures, announces the linear debut of “Holly Hobbie” on Thursday, December 5 at 8pm ET/PT.
- A sneak peek of the series: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsql4n39asdw0nw/19KP06878H.mp4?dl=0
- About the show: Holly Hobbie, a 13-year-old girl, is an aspiring singer-songwriter who isn’t afraid to fight for what she believes in, even if it’s not the norm. Hailing from the small town of Collinsville, her goal is to save the world, starting with her hometown. The series tackles themes such as friendship, bullying, and family struggles.
- Holly Hobbie: She is an ambitious, determined and positive role model for girls.
- Amy: She is Holly’s best friend and an honorary member of the Hobbie family. Unlike Holly, she is more interested in boys.
- Piper: She is the new girl in town and tends to ruffle feathers between Holly and Amy.
- Robbie Hobbie: He is Holly’s popular, older brother.
- Heather Hobbie: She is Holly’s “old soul” younger sister.
- Grandma Helen: She owns the town’s central café where Holly works and performs in the weekly open mic nights.
“Holly Hobbie” is presented by Hulu and produced by Aircraft Pictures, in association with Cloudco Entertainment with Sarah Glinski, Sean Gorman, Karen Vermeulen, Ryan Wiesbrock, Matthew Wexler, Anthony Leo, Andrew Rosen as Executive Producers.
About Universal Kids
Universal Kids represents the world of NBCUniversal family brands. As a kid-focused ecosystem with great TV content at the center, Universal Kids is programmed for the 2-12 year old audience, with a fresh mix of animated content, unscripted entertainment, and proven international hits. Launched in September 2017 and available in over 59 million homes, Universal Kids is available for kids and families across all platforms, including on air, online, On Demand and via mobile with the Universal Kids app.
# # #
Universal Kids Contact: