This week, NBC News and MSNBC continue on-the-ground political coverage as the 2020 presidential race continues to take shape.
- Chuck Todd will moderate a special edition Meet the Press on Sunday, Feb. 9 live from New Hampshire.
- On primary day, Tuesday, Feb. 11, Savannah Guthrie will be live for TODAY and Lester Holt will anchor NBC Nightly News from the Granite State.
- Beginning at 8 p.m., NBC News will air Special Reports from New Hampshire throughout the night as results come in anchored by Lester Holt and joined by Chuck Todd.
- Plus, NBC News and MSNBC correspondents, reporters and Road Warriors will be reporting throughout the state at voting locations and campaign headquarters including Kristen Welker, Chris Jansing, Katy Tur, Morgan Radford, Garrett Haake, Trymaine Lee, Cal Perry, Shaquille Brewster, Vaughn Hillyard, Mike Memoli, Ali Vitali, Monica Alba, Savannah Sellers and Dasha Burns.
- Coverage on MSNBC starts this week with Ari Melber anchoring The Beat, Chris Matthews anchoring Hardball and Chris Hayes anchoring a post-debate live audience special on Friday, Feb. 7 from New Hampshire.
- This weekend, MSNBC will provide special coverage from Manchester, including AM Joy with Joy Reid and MSNBC Live with Alicia Menendez Saturday and Sunday. Kasie Hunt will anchor a special edition of Kasie DC on Sunday.
- On the eve of the first-in-the-nation primary, Chris Hayes will host All In with a live studio audience in New Hampshire.
- Next week, MSNBC will also broadcast from New Hampshire on Monday and primary day including Morning Joe, MSNBC Live anchored by Hallie Jackson, Chris Jansing, Ari Melber, Stephanie Ruhle, Katy Tur and Ali Velshi as well as Andrea Mitchell Reports, MTP Daily and Hardball.
- Rachel Maddow and Brian Williams joined by Nicolle Wallace will anchor MSNBC’s special New Hampshire primary coverage starting at 6 p.m. ET. Chris Hayes and Chris Matthews will join the special coverage from New Hampshire.
- Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd will also anchor a Special Report from New Hampshire streaming on NBC News NOW at 7 p.m. ET on primary day and will be joined by Kasie Hunt.
- NBC News Stay Tuned will be live from caucus sites and one-on-one with voters, bringing the latest to the network’s Snapchat news show.
- NBC News digital political reporters, including senior politics reporter Alex Seitz-Wald, national political reporter Sahil Kapur, senior political analyst Jonathan Allen, senior White House reporter Shannon Pettypiece and political reporter Allan Smith, are dispatched throughout New Hampshire to bring the latest reporting and analysis to NBCNews.com and the NBC News app.
- The NBC News digital politics team will live blog the New Hampshire debate on Feb. 7 and the primary election on Feb. 11, with contributions from NBC News reporters across all platforms. Expect minute-by-minute updates, fact checks and more at NBCNews.com/Decision2020.
- On primary night, NBCNews.com will be a complete resource for all the latest news, exit polls and live updated race results thanks to the NBC News Decision Desk, which will project the winner and allocate delegates based on the data. Find all primary contest results, plus upcoming races, at NBCNews.com/ElectionResults2020.
- The Decision 2020 elections experience will appear across NBCNews.com, the NBC News mobile app, NBCNews.com/Decision2020, MSNBC.com and Telemundo.com.
- NBC News is also tracking the number of delegates each candidate wins in the 2020 Democratic and Republican presidential races. Get the latest at NBCNews.com/DelegateTracker.
- On primary day, NBCNews.com will publish Election Confessions: New Hampshire edition, where New Hampshire voters can share confessions about the presidential candidates and the state of the country.
- NBC News Digital will also feature Road to 270, an interactive web tool where users can design and map their own road to the presidency. Users can also see the latest scenarios from NBC News political director Chuck Todd and NBC News and MSNBC national political correspondent Steve Kornacki.
# # #