- For the first time ever, “America’s Got Talent” will welcome guest judges to the panel during the upcoming semi-finals rounds on Sept. 3 and Sept. 10.
- Emmy Award-winning actor and producer Sean Hayes (“Will & Grace”) will join the panel on Tuesday, Sept. 3 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT) and Academy award-nominated and Emmy, Golden Globe and Grammy winner Queen Latifah (“Hairspray,” “Star”) will join the show on Tuesday, Sept. 10 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT).
- These special guest judges appear alongside “AGT” judges Simon Cowell, Gabrielle Union, Julianne Hough, Howie Mandel and host Terry Crews as the remaining acts take the stage to perform live at the Dolby Theatre.
- In addition, “America’s Got Talent” welcomes back two former contestants to the Wednesday, Sept. 4 results show when season 12 winner ventriloquist/singer Darci Lynne Farmer performs along with season 12 finalist, comedian Preacher Lawson.
- Since winning “America’s Got Talent,” Farmer has been enjoying a sold-out national theater tour, made an appearance at the Grand Old Opry and starred in her own NBC Christmas special last December, “Darci Lynne: My Hometown Christmas.”
- Lawson, who charmed audiences with his high-energy, physical comedy, has also been touring nationally since first appearing in the show. Both Farmer and Lawson also appeared in “America’s Got Talent: The Champions” earlier this year.
- Twenty-two acts in total will perform over the two-week semi-final rounds for a chance to move to the show’s final performance show on Sept. 17 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT) during which 10 acts perform.
- The season 14 winner will be crowned during a two-hour live show on Sept. 18 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT).
- “America’s Got Talent” has dominated the summer television landscape as the #1 most-watched entertainment program every week, averaging 12.2 million viewers overall in “live plus seven day” results from Nielsen Media Research. It has remained the #1 most-watched summer alternative series for each of its 14 seasons. “America’s Got Talent” is a digital/social hit as well, with 2.21 billion views across all digital video platforms so far this summer.
Rebecca Marks, Rebecca.Marks@nbcuni.com, 818-777-3030
Traci Saulsberry, Traci.Saulsberry@nbcuni.com, 818-777-6649
Leslie Schwartz, Leslie.Schwartz@nbcuni.com; 818-777-3233
Allison Ivers, Allison.Ivers@nbcuni.com; 818-777-1327