- The special “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen: @ Home” “Below Deck Sailing Yacht” reunion premieres on Monday, June 1 at 8pm ET/PT on Bravo.
- Host Andy Cohen “virtually” sits down for the most ambitious reunion with the crew of Parsifal III, quarantined from around the globe: Captain Glenn Shephard, Adam Glick, Jenna MacGillivray, Madison Stalker, Georgia Grobler, Paget Berry, Ciara Duggan, Byron Hissey, Parker McCown and Chris Miller to discuss the season’s biggest moments including the troubles within the interior crew, the multiple ‘boatmances’ as well as the sexual tension between the yachties.
- Captain Sandy Yawn from “Below Deck Mediterranean” surprises the crew to share her opinion on the season.
- Directly following the reunion is the season five premiere of “Below Deck Mediterranean at 9pm ET/PT.
- For a sneak peek at the reunion: https://www.bravotv.com/below-deck-sailing-yacht/season-1/videos/your-first-look-at-the-below-deck-sailing-yacht-reunion
Coming up on the reunion:
- Georgia, Paget and Ciara finally clear the air about their flirtation and where they stand now. Ciara opens up about Georgia’s betrayal on waiting until the end of the season to share her true feelings.
- Parker reflects on his lack of experience, the breast-feeding comment and whether or not he regrets leaving the yacht. Captain Glenn and the crew reveal whether or not they would want to work with him again.
- Jenna and Adam discuss the ups and downs of their ‘boatmance,’ the future of their relationship and what happened after the season ended.
- Madison and Jenna go head to head airing their frustrations with one another, putting third stew Georgia in the middle as Madison questions her loyalty. Will Jenna and Madison be able to put an end to their feud?
“Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen: @ Home” is produced by Embassy Row with Michael Davies, Deirdre Connolly and Andy Cohen serving as Executive Producers.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” & “Project Runway,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.
BRAVO MEDIA CONTACTS: