Picking up where the series left off in the stunning mid-season cliffhanger, Season 4.5 of “Warehouse 13” kicks off with the shocking revelation that a vengeful Artie has infected the not only the team but the entire world with the deadly Black Orchid Artifact. If Pete, Myka, Claudia and Steve are unable to contain the damage within 24 hours, the world will face a pandemic the likes of which has not been seen since the Dark Ages.
Once the events of the season premiere are resolved, the team realizes they must quickly get back to the important business at hand as Warehouse 13 Agents -- guarding and protecting an unsuspecting world by “snagging, bagging and tagging” dangerous artifacts.
The exciting life-and-death missions in store for Pete and Myka this season include:
• Finding themselves trapped inside a black-and-white noir world
• In hot pursuit of a vintage race car, they are able to pass through solid matter
• Heading to Las Vegas, where people are literally falling from the sky
• Trying to determine why earthquakes are suddenly occurring inside the Warehouse
• Discovering a cache of long missing and extremely dangerous artifacts from Warehouse 12.
Among the new Season 4.5 guest stars are Polly Walker (“Caprica,” “Rome”) and James Marsters (“Caprica,” “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”). Both actors’ multi-episode arcs begin in the April 29 premiere. Later in the season, Kelly Hu (“The Scorpion King,” “Cradle 2 the Grave”) joins the cast as Abigail Cho, a protégée of Mrs. Frederic (CCH Pounder).
The returning guest stars include Jaime Murray (“Defiance,” “Dexter”) as H.G. Wells and Kate Mulgrew (“Star Trek: Voyager”) as Jane Lattimer.
The highly anticipated series “Defiance” (9-10 p.m. ET) will lead into “Warehouse 13”, comprising Syfy’s new powerful Monday programming block.
The series is produced by Universal Cable Productions. Jack Kenny, Mark Winemaker and Drew Z. Greenberg are the executive producers.